Depending largely upon the religion that you have practiced your whole life or chosen to go into; whether you are a male or female may end up mattering a great deal. Hey, I didn’t make the rules.
CCU advertises that any one that applies to their school will automatically be considered for scholarships and academic awards. They advertise that scholarships are given on a first come first serve basis; and that your FAFSA and an admissions application should be in before March 1. Well there’s always next year. There are of course stipulations that are in direct relation to each scholarship. SAT’s and grade point averages figure in, so hopefully you were good in school. And once you’re in college you need to maintain a favorable average in order to still be eligible for the full 4-year scholarship program. There are of course requirements in order to be eligible for the student aid program and those can be found at the Colorado Christian University’s home page. Just to give you an idea of how these scholarship stipulations breakdown to grade point averages and SAT’s, see the following:
CCU scholarships can be broken down in the following manner (and then some):
- a four year, $20,000 scholarship goes to recipients with an SAT score of 1410 and a 3.0 grade point average
- a four year $32,000 scholarship—1530 SAT score, 3.4 grade point average
- the $36,000 four year scholarship—1650 on your SAT’s, and a 3.6 grade point average
- a four year $44,000 scholarship—an SAT score of 1860, and a 3.8 GPA.
From the lowest dollar amounts scholarship to the highest amount dollar scholarship you must maintain the following grade point average: 3.0 GPA; 3.2 GPA; 3.3 GPA; and for that all heralded $44,000 scholarship you must maintain a 3.4 grade point average throughout your scholarship.
Transfer Scholarships And Their Breakdown
If you’ve already attended college and had a favorable GPA you may be eligible for transfer scholarships to the Colorado Christian University. These breakdown as follows and 15 or more college credits are needed for these transfers:
- $2000 per semester or $4000 in all—a 3.0 grade point average
- $3000 per semester or $6000 total—3.25 grade point average
- $4000 per semester or $8000 total for transfer students with eligible college credits of 15 or more must have maintained agree point average of 3.5 or better.
Other forms of student aid or scholarships that you may want to consider could consist of the following: first generation minority student scholarship; partner initiative scholarships; music performance scholarship; athletic scholarship; or a Colorado Christian University grant.